Thursday, March 05, 2009

Back to Normal, whatever that means

So with a bit of snow still hanging around, things mostly got back to normal today. The kids went to school on time, no delays, no cancellations. I made it to the gym at 8 am which, unfortunately is becoming rare! Man, having all 3 kids at home for 2 days on my own was a greater challenge than I remember!! Since usually it is only on the weekends that all 3 are home and Mike is here to help me out, I don't think of it as being that hard, but being here with all 3 of them was quite a challenge. Nicholas by himself is a challenge right now since his is getting into everything, and I mean everything. The rocks in the fireplace, the trash in the trashcan, the toilet paper in the bathroom, the toaster, the place mats, you name it, he's in it. Whew!.....Then add to that the regular rough housing with the 2 older ones, jumping, shouting, bouncing......It was all I could do to make it through the day. So kudos to all of the moms who stay home with all of their kids all day long and home school!! I don't think I could ever do that! Thank God for public school, right?!

0 comments: