Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mommy I found Something!

So yesterday I went downstairs to check on the boys playing in the basement. As I came down the stairs I saw Nicky sitting on the table with his arm straight out and his finger pointing. He said "Mommy I found something" and i said "oh really" and he said "yes, my nose" We play this game where we "take the kids noses off" and throw them so I thought he was talking about that. But as I got closer i saw that he had a big boogie on the end of his finger !! I said "what is that?" and he answered "a big boogie from my nose" Oh and the look on his face was just priceless! He was so proud of himself! You would of thought he found some gold in there. Oh the joys of motherhood!!

1 comments:

Fulkie said...

Well.... it could have been worse, in many ways. Boys will always find new disgusting ways to gross their mothers or other people out. That's our job.