Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring has Sprung

AHhhh..........Spring is in the air!! I always think about the song "Morning Has Broken" around this time of the year. Not sure if it is because of Easter or just because of all the new growth that I see every day. Though fall is my favorite time of year, one can't help but feel a sense of renewal and the opportunity to start afresh when spring rolls around and God displays his creativity once again with all of the beautiful flowers and colors that He puts on display. All for His and our own enjoyment. What a wonderful God we serve, one who would give us such beauty each and every day. As we draw closer to Good Friday, I hope you will take the time time to really take in the gift that God gave us in His son Jesus Christ. He humbled himself and became human, enduring all the emotions, physical pains and agonies that he had never felt before, putting himself in a postion to be totally dependant on a sinful mother for sustinance, not because he had to, but because He loved us so much that he wanted to. I can't really fully comprehend a love that great, but I am committed to spending my life searching for and getting to know our God. I hope that you will enjoy all of God's gifts this week, the beauty that surrounds us, the gift of His son, and his mercies new each day.









0 comments: