Monday, July 20, 2009

Missing My Baby


My oldest son is currently visiting with his grandparents in the beautiful mountains of Virginia. While I know he is having a grand time exploring the mountain, hiking the trails and jumping over the streams, I miss him terribly already and he just left yesterday. I thought it would be a nice break for us both and was of the mindset that it may be a little easier with only 2 boys instead of 3 but I have noticed throughout the day that I really miss my little helper and just how much he can and is willing to help me out througout the day. So I'm glad for him that he will get to do pretty much whatever he wants while he is with his grandparents but it will be a long 10 days for me! You think as your kids get older that things in general get easier but now I see that once you get past the baby phase that already at the young age of 6 does the letting go process begin. My how time flies....

1 comments:

Fulkie said...

Three and a half years till they're all in school. Just imagine how different that will be!